Are you passionate about creating jewelry? How about exploring new countries, gaining inspiration from different cultures, collaborating with other talented artisans and helping put an end to poverty?
PurpleDirt is always looking for creative, adventurous and community conscious designers to join the team and co-create lines of jewelry aimed at making a difference.
What does this means for you?
- a trip to Nicaragua
- opportunity to make an impact in the lives of those less fortunate
- gain new inspiration from the beauty of Nicaragua and its people
- collaborate with freelance artisans and women's co-operative
- opportunity to visit with some of our partner charities and experience first hand the impact we are collectively making
- strengthen your brand Internationally
- and of course time for some fun in the sun!
Interested in learning more? Email Erin Walker at ewalker@ShopPurpleDirt.com for more information.